Virginia M. Scott (PhD, Emory University) is Associate Professor of French and Associate Provost for Academic Affairs at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee.
Reading Culture: Using Literature to Develop C2 Competence
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2002 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 622–631, November 2002
How to Cite
Scott, V. M. and Huntington, J. A. (2002), Reading Culture: Using Literature to Develop C2 Competence. Foreign Language Annals, 35: 622–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2002.tb01900.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!