Albert S. Lozano (PhD candidate, Stanford University) graduate student in the School of Education, Stanford University, Stanford, California. Hyekyung Sung (PhD, Stanford University) is a Research Associate in the School of Education, Stanford University. Amado M. Padilla (PhD, University of New Mexico) is Professor of Psychological Studies in Education, Stanford University. Duarte M. Silva (EdD, University of San Franscisco) is the Executive Director of the California Foreign Language Project af Stanford University.
Evaluation of Professional Development for Language Teachers in California
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2009
© 2002 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 161–170, March 2002
How to Cite
Lozano, A. S., Sung, H., Padilla, A. M. and Silva, D. M. (2002), Evaluation of Professional Development for Language Teachers in California. Foreign Language Annals, 35: 161–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2002.tb03152.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!