Tony Harris (PhD, University of Birmingham, UK) is Senior Lecturer of Applied Linguistics at the University of Granada, Spain.
Listening with Your Eyes: The Importance of Speech-Related Gestures in the Language Classroom
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2003 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 180–187, May 2003
How to Cite
Harris, T. (2003), Listening with Your Eyes: The Importance of Speech-Related Gestures in the Language Classroom. Foreign Language Annals, 36: 180–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2003.tb01468.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!