Serafima Gettys (PhD, St. Petersburg University of Education) is a Lecturer in Russian at Stanford University, Stanford, California.
Incorporating Comparisons Standard 4.1 into Foreign Language Teaching
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2003 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 188–197, May 2003
How to Cite
Gettys, S. (2003), Incorporating Comparisons Standard 4.1 into Foreign Language Teaching. Foreign Language Annals, 36: 188–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2003.tb01469.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!