Marjorie McShane (PhD, Princeton University) is a Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at the University of Maryland Baltimore County, Baltimore, Maryland.
Redefining Paradigm for Computer-Aided Language Instruction
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2003 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 198–207, May 2003
How to Cite
McShane, M. (2003), Redefining Paradigm for Computer-Aided Language Instruction. Foreign Language Annals, 36: 198–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2003.tb01470.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!