J. Scott Despain (PhD, Indiana University at Bloomington) is Assistant Professor of Spanish at North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina.
Achievement and Attrition Rate Differences Between Traditional and Internet-Based Beginning Spanish Courses
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2003 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 243–257, May 2003
How to Cite
Despain, J. S. (2003), Achievement and Attrition Rate Differences Between Traditional and Internet-Based Beginning Spanish Courses. Foreign Language Annals, 36: 243–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2003.tb01474.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!