Heather Willis Allen (PhD, Emory University) is Coordinator in French and Lecturer at University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
A Mixed-Methodology Investigation of the Linguistic and Affective Outcomes of Summer Study Abroad
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2003 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 370–385, October 2003
How to Cite
Allen, H. W. and Herron, C. (2003), A Mixed-Methodology Investigation of the Linguistic and Affective Outcomes of Summer Study Abroad. Foreign Language Annals, 36: 370–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2003.tb02120.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!