Micheline Chalhoub-Deville (PhD, Ohio State University) is Associate Professor in the Foreign Language and ESL Education Program at the University of Iowa.
The Oral Proficiency Interview: A Research Agenda
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2003 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 498–506, December 2003
How to Cite
Chalhoub-Deville, M. and Fulcher, G. (2003), The Oral Proficiency Interview: A Research Agenda. Foreign Language Annals, 36: 498–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2003.tb02139.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!