Eric A. Surface (PhD, North Carolina State University) is a principal and researcher with Surface, Ward & Associates, an organizational consulting and research firm based in Raleigh, North Carolina, and serves as the Director of Training Research for the Special Operations Forces Language Office, Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, as part of his fellowship with the Army Research Institute's Consortium Research Fellows Program.
Reliability and the ACTFL Oral Proficiency Interview: Reporting Indices of Interrater Consistency and Agreement for 19 Languages
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2003 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 507–519, December 2003
How to Cite
Surface, E. A. and Dierdorff, E. C. (2003), Reliability and the ACTFL Oral Proficiency Interview: Reporting Indices of Interrater Consistency and Agreement for 19 Languages. Foreign Language Annals, 36: 507–519. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2003.tb02140.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!