Elvira Swender (Doctor of Arts, Syracuse University) is the Director of Professional Programs at the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Yonkers, New York.
Oral Proficiency Testing in the Real World: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2003 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 520–526, December 2003
How to Cite
Swender, E. (2003), Oral Proficiency Testing in the Real World: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Foreign Language Annals, 36: 520–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2003.tb02141.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!