Mervat Abou Baker El-Dib (EdD, Columbia University) is Associate Professor of Curricula and Instruction (TEFL) at Faculty of Education, Zagazig University, Benha, Egypt.
Language Learning Strategies in Kuwait: Links to Gender, Language Level, and Culture in a Hybrid Context
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2004 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 85–95, March 2004
How to Cite
El-Dib, M. A. B. (2004), Language Learning Strategies in Kuwait: Links to Gender, Language Level, and Culture in a Hybrid Context. Foreign Language Annals, 37: 85–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2004.tb02176.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!