Linda Quinn Allen (PhD, Purdue University) is Assistant Professor of French and Foreign Language Education at Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa.
Implementing a Culture Portfolio Project within a Constructivist Paradigm
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2004 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 232–239, May 2004
How to Cite
Allen, L. Q. (2004), Implementing a Culture Portfolio Project within a Constructivist Paradigm. Foreign Language Annals, 37: 232–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2004.tb02196.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!