Germán Torres (PhD, University of Georgia) is Assistant Professor of Spanish at Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia.
Practical Ways to Integrate Literature into Spanish for International Business Courses
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2004 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 584–590, December 2004
How to Cite
Torres, G. (2004), Practical Ways to Integrate Literature into Spanish for International Business Courses. Foreign Language Annals, 37: 584–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2004.tb02424.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!