Jerry T. Smartt (PhD, Wichita State University) is Professor of Spanish and Director of Foreign Languages at Friends University, Wichita, Kansas. Friends University
Immersion Study Abroad in Mexico: Using Repair Behaviors to Assess Proficiency Changes
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2004 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 592–599, December 2004
How to Cite
Smartt, J. T. and Scudder, R. R. (2004), Immersion Study Abroad in Mexico: Using Repair Behaviors to Assess Proficiency Changes. Foreign Language Annals, 37: 592–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2004.tb02425.x
Rosalind R. Scudder (PhD, Wichita State University) is Professor and Graduate Coordinator of the Department of Communicative Disorders and Sciences, Wichita State University.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!