Cindy Brantmeier (PhD, Indiana University-Bloomington) is Assistant Professor of Applied Linguistics and Spanish at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Nonlinguistic Variables in Advanced Second Language Reading: Learners' Self-Assessment and Enjoyment
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2005 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 494–504, December 2005
How to Cite
Brantmeier, C. (2005), Nonlinguistic Variables in Advanced Second Language Reading: Learners' Self-Assessment and Enjoyment. Foreign Language Annals, 38: 494–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2005.tb02516.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!