Hussein Elkhafaifi (PhD, University of Utah) is Assistant Professor of Arabic at the University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
The Effect of Prelistening Activities on Listening Comprehension in Arabic Learners
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2005 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 505–513, December 2005
How to Cite
Elkhafaifi, H. (2005), The Effect of Prelistening Activities on Listening Comprehension in Arabic Learners. Foreign Language Annals, 38: 505–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2005.tb02517.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!