Bonnie Adair-Hauck (PhD, Unviersity of Pittsburgh) is a Research Professor in Second Language Learning at the University of Pittsburgh's Center for West European Studies and European Union Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
The Integrated Performance Assessment (IPA): Connecting Assessment to Instruction and Learning
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2006 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 359–382, October 2006
How to Cite
Adair-Hauck, B., Glisan, E. W., Koda, K., Swender, E. B. and Sandrock, P. (2006), The Integrated Performance Assessment (IPA): Connecting Assessment to Instruction and Learning. Foreign Language Annals, 39: 359–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2006.tb02894.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!