Teresa J. Kennedy (PhD, University of Idaho) is an Affiliate Associate Professor of Bilingual/Foreign Language Education at the University of Idaho and the Director of International/U.S. Partnerships and Outreach for the GLOBE Program at the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, Colorado.
Language Learning and Its Impact on the Brain: Connecting Language Learning with the Mind Through Content-Based Instruction
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2006 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 471–486, October 2006
How to Cite
Kennedy, T. J. (2006), Language Learning and Its Impact on the Brain: Connecting Language Learning with the Mind Through Content-Based Instruction. Foreign Language Annals, 39: 471–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2006.tb02900.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!