Susan Colville-Hall (PhD) is Associate Professor in Foreign Language Teacher Preparation, College of Education, University of Akron, Ohio.
Using Big Books: A Standards-Based Instructional Approach for Foreign Language Teacher Candidates in a PreK–12 Program
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2006 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 487–506, October 2006
How to Cite
Colville-Hall, S. and O'Connor, B. (2006), Using Big Books: A Standards-Based Instructional Approach for Foreign Language Teacher Candidates in a PreK–12 Program. Foreign Language Annals, 39: 487–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2006.tb02901.x
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!