Sally Sieloff Magnan (PhD, Indiana University) is Professor of French, Codirector of the Doctoral Program in Second Language Acquisition, and Director of the Language Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin.
Social Interaction and Linguistic Gain During Study Abroad
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2007 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 43–61, March 2007
How to Cite
Magnan, S. S. and Back, M. (2007), Social Interaction and Linguistic Gain During Study Abroad. Foreign Language Annals, 40: 43–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2007.tb02853.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!