Thekla Fall (EdD, University of Pittsburgh) is World Language Consultant and Curriculum Supervisor (retired) with the Pittsburgh Public Schools in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Assessing Students' Oral Proficiency: A Case for Online Testing
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
© 2007 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 377–406, October 2007
How to Cite
Fall, T., Adair-Hauck, B. and Glisan, E. (2007), Assessing Students' Oral Proficiency: A Case for Online Testing. Foreign Language Annals, 40: 377–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2007.tb02865.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!