Got Film? Is It a Readily Accessible Window to the Target Language and Culture for Your Students?
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
© 2009 by the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 318–339, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Bueno, K. A. (2009), Got Film? Is It a Readily Accessible Window to the Target Language and Culture for Your Students?. Foreign Language Annals, 42: 318–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2009.01023.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!