Processing Instruction and Dictogloss: A Study on Object Pronouns and Word Order in Spanish
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
© 2009 by the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 557–575, Fall 2009
How to Cite
VanPatten, B., Inclezan, D., Salazar, H. and Farley, A. P. (2009), Processing Instruction and Dictogloss: A Study on Object Pronouns and Word Order in Spanish. Foreign Language Annals, 42: 557–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2009.01033.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!