Student Preconceptions of Japanese Language Learning in 1989 and 2004
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009, American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 673–694, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Hayashi, A. (2009), Student Preconceptions of Japanese Language Learning in 1989 and 2004. Foreign Language Annals, 42: 673–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2009.01049.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!