Teaching About Women and Islam in North Africa: Integrating Postcolonial Feminist Theory in the Classroom
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 181–233, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Zayzafoon, L. B. Y. (2011), Teaching About Women and Islam in North Africa: Integrating Postcolonial Feminist Theory in the Classroom. Foreign Language Annals, 44: 181–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2011.01120.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Submitted July 28, 2009 Accepted December 17, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!