Discourse Organization in High School Students' Writing and Their Teachers' Writing Instruction: The Case of Taiwan
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 417–435, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Chien, S.-C. (2011), Discourse Organization in High School Students' Writing and Their Teachers' Writing Instruction: The Case of Taiwan. Foreign Language Annals, 44: 417–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2011.01131.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Submitted May 2, 2009, Accepted January 3, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!