Grammar Teaching and Learning in L2: Necessary, but Boring?
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 467–494, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Jean, G. and Simard, D. (2011), Grammar Teaching and Learning in L2: Necessary, but Boring?. Foreign Language Annals, 44: 467–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2011.01143.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effects of extensive reading and translation activities on grammar knowledge and attitudes for EFL adolescents, System, 2015, 52, 38, , ,
- 3The relationship between adult EFL teachers' oral feedback practices and their beliefs, System, 2014, 46, 65,
- 6Deductive versus inductive grammar instruction: Investigating possible relationships between gains, preferences and learning styles, System, 2013, 41, 4, 1023, ,