Processing Instruction and Russian: Further Evidence Is IN
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 646–673, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Comer, W. J. and deBenedette, L. (2011), Processing Instruction and Russian: Further Evidence Is IN. Foreign Language Annals, 44: 646–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2011.01155.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!