A Comparative Study of the Oral Proficiency of Chinese Learners of English Across Task Functions: A Discourse Marker Perspective
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 674–691, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Wei, M. (2011), A Comparative Study of the Oral Proficiency of Chinese Learners of English Across Task Functions: A Discourse Marker Perspective. Foreign Language Annals, 44: 674–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2011.01156.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!