Using Film in the L2 Classroom: A Graduate Course in Film Pedagogy
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 246–259, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Sturm, J. L. (2012), Using Film in the L2 Classroom: A Graduate Course in Film Pedagogy. Foreign Language Annals, 45: 246–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2012.01187.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!