Philip D. Ambard (deceased) (PhD, University of Denver) was a Major in the United States Air Force and a Professor in the Department of Foreign Languages at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Effects of Narrative Script Advance Organizer Strategies Used to Introduce Video in the Foreign Language Classroom
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 203–228, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Ambard, P. D. and Ambard, L. K. (2012), Effects of Narrative Script Advance Organizer Strategies Used to Introduce Video in the Foreign Language Classroom. Foreign Language Annals, 45: 203–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2012.01189.x
Linda K. Ambard (MA, Boise State University) teaches at an American school on Ansbach Army Post in Germany.
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!