Philip D. Ambard (deceased) (PhD, University of Denver) was a Major in the United States Air Force and a Professor in the Department of Foreign Languages at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Effects of Narrative Script Advance Organizer Strategies Used to Introduce Video in the Foreign Language Classroom
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 203–228, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Ambard, P. D. and Ambard, L. K. (2012), Effects of Narrative Script Advance Organizer Strategies Used to Introduce Video in the Foreign Language Classroom. Foreign Language Annals, 45: 203–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2012.01189.x
Linda K. Ambard (MA, Boise State University) teaches at an American school on Ansbach Army Post in Germany.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!