Accent, Intelligibility, and the Role of the Listener: Perceptions of English-Accented German by Native German Speakers
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Inc.
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 260–282, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Hayes-Harb, R. and Watzinger-Tharp, J. (2012), Accent, Intelligibility, and the Role of the Listener: Perceptions of English-Accented German by Native German Speakers. Foreign Language Annals, 45: 260–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2012.01190.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!