Cross-Language Identification of Spanish Consonants in English
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 by American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Foreign Language Annals
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 415–429, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Rose, M. (2012), Cross-Language Identification of Spanish Consonants in English. Foreign Language Annals, 45: 415–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1944-9720.2012.01197.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!