Kevin A. Roberts is corporate director of clinical operations consulting for Adventist Health, a California-based not-for-profit health system that includes 20 hospitals across the western United States. He coordinates projects related to best practices and benchmarking, clinical productivity analysis, and hospital administrative support.
Best Practices in the Development of Clinical Practice Guidelines
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
1998 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 16–32, November-December 1998
How to Cite
Roberts, K. A. (1998), Best Practices in the Development of Clinical Practice Guidelines. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 20: 16–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.1998.tb00291.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.