Gerald J. Mozdzierz is the senior manager, psychology service, at Hines VA Hospital and a professor of psychiatry at Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago. He received his doctorate in psychology from Loyola University of Chicago and is a board-certified clinical psychologist of the American Board of Professional Psychology as well as a Fellow of the Academy of Clinical Psychology. His primary interests are in psychological processes in biomedical ethics, outcome assessment, and Adlerian psychology.
Reorganization and Quality Management of Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Patients
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
1998 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 21–32, November-December 1998
How to Cite
Mozdzierz, G. J., Greenblatt, R. L., Snodgrass, R., Sladen, B. and Jameson, D. (1998), Reorganization and Quality Management of Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Patients. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 20: 21–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.1998.tb00292.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.