Lisa Allen is the director of outcomes measurement at Hartford Hospital in Hartford, CT. Her team is responsible for developing, scanning, analyzing, and reporting on satisfaction surveys, holding focus groups, and reporting on population and hospitalwide outcomes. She has a doctorate in medical anthropology and community medicine.
Increasing Patient Feedback in Ambulatory Settings
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
1998 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 33–37, November-December 1998
How to Cite
Allen, L. and Greer, E. (1998), Increasing Patient Feedback in Ambulatory Settings. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 20: 33–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.1998.tb00294.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.