Maj-Britt Dohlie is a supervision systems specialist, currently seconded by AVSC International to the PRIME II project, which is being funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development. Formerly, she was the manager of AVSC's QI program. Prior to joining AVSC International, she was a University of Michigan Population Fellow and was placed with the International Council for Management of Population Programmes (ICOMP) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Ms. Dohlie has also worked as clinic manager for Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington. She began her career in the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
COPE, a Model for Building Community Partnerships That Improve Care in East Africa
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
2000 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 34–39, September-October 2000
How to Cite
Dohlie, M.-B., Mielke, E., Bwire, T., Adriance, D. and Mumba, F. (2000), COPE, a Model for Building Community Partnerships That Improve Care in East Africa. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 22: 34–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2000.tb00151.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!