Richard S. Chung is vice president and medical director, care management department, Hawaii Medical Service Association, Honolulu, and adjunct assistant professor of psychiatry at the John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii. Dr. Chung earned his MD at Boston University School of Medicine, completed his internship and first year of medical residency in Massachusetts, and completed his psychiatric residency at the Sepulveda VA Medical Center, where he was chief resident.
A Quality-Driven Physician Compensation Model: Four-Year Follow-up Study
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
2003 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 31–37, November-December 2003
How to Cite
Chung, R. S., Chernicoff, H. O., Nakao, K. A., Nickel, R. C. and Legorreta, A. P. (2003), A Quality-Driven Physician Compensation Model: Four-Year Follow-up Study. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 25: 31–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2003.tb01099.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.