Kimbroe Carter, MD, is a assistant professor of pathology at Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine and a member of the staff of Saint Elizabeth Health Center, Youngstown, OH. He received his medical degree at Tulane University Medical School. He is currently a graduate student in the School of Technology at Kent State University with emphasis on computer technology.
Simulation of Begin and End Ages for Mammography Screening
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
2005 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 40–47, January-February 2005
How to Cite
Carter, K. J., Castro, F., Kessler, E. and Erickson, B. A. (2005), Simulation of Begin and End Ages for Mammography Screening. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 27: 40–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2005.tb00544.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!