Cornelia Beck, PhD RN FAAN, is a professor in the departments of geriatrics and psychiatry and director of the National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Aging, Alzheime's Disease Center (Grant 5 P 30 AG 19606), at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. She is also a research scientist for the Center for Mental Healthcare and Outcomes at the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System.
Sustaining a Best-Care Practice in a Nursing Home
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
2005 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 5–16, July-August 2005
How to Cite
Beck, C., Heacock, P., Mercer, S. O., Doan, R., O'Sullivan, P. S., Stevenson, J. G., Schnelle, J. F. and Hoskins, J. G. (2005), Sustaining a Best-Care Practice in a Nursing Home. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 27: 5–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2005.tb00563.x
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!