Tracey Bucknall, PhD RN, has worked in nursing for more than 20 years in a variety of clinical, educational, and research appointments in both private and public hospitals and in the tertiary sector. She has focused her research on understanding and improving clinician decisions, implementation of evidence-based practice, and pain management.
Knowledge Transfer and Utilization: Implications for Home Healthcare Pain Management
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
2006 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 12–19, January-February 2006
How to Cite
Bucknall, T. (2006), Knowledge Transfer and Utilization: Implications for Home Healthcare Pain Management. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 28: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2006.tb00590.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.