Penny Hollander Feldman, PhD, is director of the Center for Home Care Policy and Research, vice president for research and evaluation at the Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY), New York, NY, and associate professor at Weill Medical College, Cornell University, New York, NY. Prior to joining VNSNY, she was on the faculty of the Harvard School of Public Health, Cambridge, MA, and the Kennedy School of Government. She received her PhD from Harvard University.
Exploring the Utility of Automated Drug Alerts in Home Healthcare
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
2006 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 29–40, January-February 2006
How to Cite
Feldman, P. H., McDonald, M., Rosati, R. J., Murtaugh, C., Kovner, C., Goldberg, J. D. and King, L. (2006), Exploring the Utility of Automated Drug Alerts in Home Healthcare. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 28: 29–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2006.tb00592.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.