Mary D. Naylor, PhD RN FAAN, is the Marian S. Ware Professor of Gerontology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing and a senior fellow of the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics. Since 1989 Naylor and her interdisciplinary research team have completed three National Institute of Nursing Research-funded randomized clinical trials focusing on discharge planning and home follow-up of high-risk hospitalized elders by advanced practice nurses. An ongoing clinical trial funded by the Marian S. Ware Alzheimer Program and the National Institute on Aging (1R01AG023116–01A1) is testing innovative care coordination interventions aimed at improving outcomes for hospitalized cognitively impaired elders and their caregivers.
Transitional Care: A Critical Dimension of the Home Healthcare Quality Agenda
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
2006 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 48–54, January-February 2006
How to Cite
Naylor, M. D. (2006), Transitional Care: A Critical Dimension of the Home Healthcare Quality Agenda. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 28: 48–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2006.tb00594.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!