John T. Berthiaume is medical director, Health Plan Hawaii and Pharmacy Management unit, Hawaii Medical Service Association, Honolulu, HI. He was formerly the chief medical officer of Straub Clinic and Hospital, Inc., in Honolulu.
Aligning Financial Incentives with Quality of Care in the Hospital Setting
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
2006 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 36–51, March-April 2006
How to Cite
Berthiaume, J. T., Cluing, R. S., Ryskina, K. L., Walsh, J. and Legorreta, A. P. (2006), Aligning Financial Incentives with Quality of Care in the Hospital Setting. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 28: 36–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2006.tb00601.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.