Linda D. Burhans, MSN RN CNNA CPHQ, is a nursing practice consultant at the North Carolina Board of Nursing (NCBON), Raleigh, NC. Before joining NCBON, she was administrator for service and quality management at University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina, Greenville, NC.
What Is Quality? Do We Agree, and Does It Matter?
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
2007 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 39–54, January-February 2007
How to Cite
Burhans, L. D. (2007), What Is Quality? Do We Agree, and Does It Matter?. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 29: 39–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2007.tb00174.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!