Barbara Cherry, DNSc MBA RN, is the department chair for leadership studies, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Nursing, Lubbock, TX. She has a clinical background in nursing administration and is the coauthor and editor of Contemporary Nursing: Issues, Trends, and Management, 4th edition. Her research focuses on improving the quality of the long-term care workforce through educational and technology initiatives.
Factors Affecting Electronic Health Record Adoption in Long-Term Care Facilities
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
2008 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 37–47, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Cherry, B., Carter, M., Owen, D. and Lockhart, C. (2008), Factors Affecting Electronic Health Record Adoption in Long-Term Care Facilities. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 30: 37–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2008.tb01133.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.