Miriam Ryvicker, PhD, is a research associate and project manager at the Center for Home Care Policy and Research, Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY), New York, NY, and manages an evaluation of the Home Health Aide Partnering Collaborative, funded by the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Spreading Improvement Strategies Within a Large Home Healthcare Organization
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
2008 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 48–58, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Ryvicker, M., Marren, J., Sobolewski, S., Acampora, T., Flannery, M., Buff, E., Hess, A. M. R., Rosati, R. J., Schwartz, T. and Feldman, P. H. (2008), Spreading Improvement Strategies Within a Large Home Healthcare Organization. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 30: 48–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2008.tb01134.x
Penny Hollander Feldman, PhD, is vice president of research and evaluation and director of the Center for Home Care Policy and Research, VNSNY, New York, NY. She is the author of numerous publications. “Exploring the Utility of Automated Drug Alerts in Home Healthcare,” which she coauthored, won JHQ's 2007 Golden Pen Award.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.