Miriam Ryvicker, PhD, is a research associate and project manager at the Center for Home Care Policy and Research, Visiting Nurse Service of New York (VNSNY), New York, NY, and manages an evaluation of the Home Health Aide Partnering Collaborative, funded by the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Spreading Improvement Strategies Within a Large Home Healthcare Organization
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
2008 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 48–58, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Ryvicker, M., Marren, J., Sobolewski, S., Acampora, T., Flannery, M., Buff, E., Hess, A. M. R., Rosati, R. J., Schwartz, T. and Feldman, P. H. (2008), Spreading Improvement Strategies Within a Large Home Healthcare Organization. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 30: 48–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2008.tb01134.x
Penny Hollander Feldman, PhD, is vice president of research and evaluation and director of the Center for Home Care Policy and Research, VNSNY, New York, NY. She is the author of numerous publications. “Exploring the Utility of Automated Drug Alerts in Home Healthcare,” which she coauthored, won JHQ's 2007 Golden Pen Award.
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!