Ivy Razmus, MSN RN, is a clinical manager at Saint Francis Health System, Tulsa, OK, and a doctoral student at the University of Kansas School of Nursing.
Pressure Ulcer Development in Infants: State of the Science
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
2008 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 36–42, September-October 2008
How to Cite
Razmus, I., Lewis, L. and Wilson, D. (2008), Pressure Ulcer Development in Infants: State of the Science. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 30: 36–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2008.tb01160.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!