Predictors of Physician Satisfaction among Electronic Health Record System Users
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
© 2010 National Association for Healthcare Quality
Journal for Healthcare Quality
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 35–41, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Menachemi, N., Powers, T., Au, D. W. and Brooks, R. G. (2010), Predictors of Physician Satisfaction among Electronic Health Record System Users. Journal for Healthcare Quality, 32: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1945-1474.2009.00062.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.